Local de trabalho: São Paulo, Săo Paulo, BR
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Perform control activities and monitoring of projects.
- Support the team with which you are interning.
- Perform low complexity relaciondas activities to the area in which it is allocated.
- Participate in team meetings and conference calls possible Perform the duties established by the manager, provided they are with the rules of Stage Policy Mandatory participation in all training of the Internship Program.
- Education: Be attending a university with programs related to the area of interest.
- Skills: Basic knowledge of word, excel, power point and outlook English Flunte It’s not necessary previous experience
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Consulte mais informação