Engineer Analyst Architect Data Scientist Application Developer Design Implementation Chief Principal Enterprise Specialist Infrastructure Research Development R&D Tech Associate Service Solutions Business Intelligence BI System Analyst Disaster Recovery Change Control IT Operations Information Performance Product Production QA Quality Assurance Release Service Statutory UX UI User Experience Interface Researcher Designer Service Project Software Test Program Programmer I&O
Unlock Your Career Potential: Technology at ADP. Do you enjoy exploring, identifying and inspiring the future of the workplace and the lives of millions of people? At ADP, the world’s largest B2B cloud company, our Technology team is comprised of brilliant engineers, architects, data scientists, infrastructure experts, and more. We were first in our industry to offer a SaaS solution and continue to push the envelope utilizing the latest operating platforms to deliver the highly automated, intelligent and predictive solutions that are redefining what is possible. Named one of Forbes’ "Most Innovative Companies" and one of Computerworld’s "100 Best Places to Work in IT", we are committed to leading the way in product development and research, empowering you to bring to life the latest innovations that will forever change the way businesses manage their most vital asset, employees.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Engineer, test and implement operating system software and programs to ensure efficient use and integration with existing system software.
- Design system automation software
- Design and maintain disaster recover strategy
- Work with applications programmers in engineering solutions for our end user clients
- Evaluate, analyze and implement new hardware and software technologies, security features and functions
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Education: Computer Science Degree
- Dec. 2019 or May 2020 graduate preferred
- Experience: 0-2 years of exposure to large enterprise systems.
- Above average analytical and interpersonal skills: team player
- Self-motivation and goal oriented
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to travel, work weekends as required
- Product experience in as many of the products that ADP indicated below:
- Multiple Operating systems z/Linux, z/OS and z/VM
- Exposure to Network configurations and protocols.
- Exposure to Master the Mainframe competition.
- Knowledge of Ansible, REXX, Python, BASH, JAVA
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.