Ubicación del puesto de trabajo: Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul, BR
Location: Porto Alegre, Brazil
ADP is hiring new talent to join our high performance ADP DataCloud team in Brazil.
These positions are for developers and engineers. Does this sound like you?
Things You’ll do:
- Work on a cool project with highly skilled professionals in a friendly environment;
- Design solutions for complex data and enterprise-related problems;
- Identify, evaluate and select appropriate technology;
- Develop / Code applications and / or components;
- Communicate with and create alignment between internal and external team members;
- Assist in the development of project plans and timetables, analysis and identification of intermediate deliverables;
- Support production software operations, test and debug programs.
Experience You’ll Need:
- Experience with hands-on experience in application, system, platform and / or integration architectures;
- Knowledge / experience with best practices of modern software development;
- Knowledge / experience with event-driven and serverless architectures;
- Knowledge / experience with analytics, big data and data lake solutions;
- Knowledge / experience with cloud-native solutions;
- Hands-on experience with large-scale applications using microservices;
- Hands-on experience with large-scale applications using the latest web technologies;
- Hands-on experience building applications with multiple technologies and platforms;
- Hands-on experience in at least one of Angular, React, or other such frameworks with high-availability, high-performance and scalable system solutions
- Attention to technical and visual details, with a passion for delivering high-quality user experiences
- Knowledge / experience with one or more of NodeJS, Angular, React, Java, Oracle, AWS, Python, CI/CD tools, Git.
Buscamos constantemente criar maneiras melhores de se trabalhar para que você alcance o seu potencial máximo. Seguidamente nomeada como uma das ‘Empresas mais admiradas’ pela revista FORTUNE® e reconhecida pela DiversityInc® como uma das ‘Principais 50 empresas com foco em diversidade’, a ADP trabalha com mais de 740.000 organizações no mundo inteiro para ajudar pessoas a trabalhar de maneira mais inteligente, embarcar em novos desafios e alavancar seus talentos. “Always Designing for People” significa que estamos criando plataformas que transformarão a forma de se trabalhar e juntos vamos descobrir um mundo de oportunidades.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.