Locație(ii) de muncă: Bucharest, Bucuresti, RO
Job Summary & Role:
The Billing Officer should ensure all client master data is maintained in the various ADP systems in an accurate and timely manner and respond to all internal and external queries. The Billing Officer should prepare and run bill runs, manual invoices and credit notes for all products, accurately and completely according to the deadlines in the monthly schedule.
There are 3 Billing Officers reporting to a team leader so some activities are on a rotation basis.
- Set up new client data on the relevant billing systems & make relevant calls to clients
- Carry out detailed checks of new client data that has been set up on the system
- Prepare and execute bill runs for various ADP products on a timely basis
- Complete all controls checklists for relevant bill runs
- Ensure all timelines on the monthly checklist are achieved or exceeded
- Respond to clients and internal business associates on the Siebel system and shared Billing e-mail inbox, in line with agreed timescales and performance metrics
- Assist the team leader with projects and ad hoc requests
- Update process documentation monthly for any changes
- Escalate concerns or difficulties to the team leader on a timely basis
- Support other team members
- Ensure the telephone is answered promptly and professionally
Skills Requirements :
- Good spoken and written English language
- Must be able to self-check work and have a strong sense of accuracy
- Flexible and supportive team member
- Clear communicator
- Time management — strong ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Problem solving
- Results orientated
- Well organized
- Ideally able to identify areas to improve efficiency, accuracy and propose and implement relevant changes
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Ideally some billing experience
- Ideally some Oracle experience, modules OM and AR (R12), would be an advantage.
Join us to #workhappy !
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Citiți mai multe despre această slujbă