ADP is hiring a Financial Analyst.
As a Financial Analyst, you’ll be part of an integrated, dynamic, growing Finance organization within a Fortune 250 company. This energetic team–built on an ethos of teamwork, innovation, and associate engagement–collaborates both with ADP senior leadership and each other to share best practices and optimize the overall understanding of the business’s financials. The mix of enthusiastic, talented analysts and highly experienced management makes for a fast-paced, high-energy and engaging office culture, but one that still promotes work/life balance. Our analysts serve core FP&A roles, craft deliverables for business partners in the field, and continually present valuable business insights to senior leadership. While the team has a diversity of backgrounds and perspectives, it works together under a common goal: providing valuable, accurate and actionable financial knowledge to all areas of ADP.
What you’ll do: Responsibilities
- Create accurate quarterly financial forecasts using both proactive communication and data-driven modeling techniques that drive business decisions
- Support the creation of an annual Operating Plan that aligns with strategic initiatives
- Consistently provide actionable, forward-looking variance analysis focused on key business drivers as part of the monthly close process
- Prepare consolidated financial results, such as P&L’s, on a monthly basis
- Perform ad hoc analyses (e.g. deep dive cost studies and strategic business cases) that support management in developing initiatives to drive growth and margin improvements
- Develop new analytical packages and executing improvements in overall FP&A processes in order to simplify and enhance the organization
- Effectively use financial applications to extract, aggregate, and analyze financial data and performance metrics
- Understand, interpret and communicate effectively to management and fellow team members
- Establish and maintain business partnering relationships with leadership in your respective field of ADP
Experience you’ll need: Required Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree, May 2020 graduation preferred
- Degree in Finance, Economics or equivalent
- History of strong academic performance
- 0-3 years of Finance experience
Bonus points for these: Preferred Qualifications
- Demonstrated experience working in teams and individually with little or no guidance
- Demonstrated experience solving complex problems and implementing business process improvements
- Experience with Excel / Microsoft Office
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
- Leaders willing to contribute to your development
- Opportunities for recognition, career growth and maximum exposure to ADP’s senior leadership
- Training to give you the tools to succeed
- Collaborative team environment
- Exposure to the operations and the workings of the world’s leader in payroll and HCM solutions
- Fun, welcoming work environment
- Rapidly expanding team within a Fortune 250 company
- Opportunity to have an immediate impact on the business
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.