Work Location(s): Norfolk, VA, US
The Director of Technical Services is part of the Enterprise Operations whose scope includes ADP’s IBM Systems Z Platforms, Workload Management using BMC Control-M/EM and CA AutoSys, and Data Processing Operations/Command Centers.
Primary responsibilities include site Management of Application and Technology Support for ADP’s Run Time Environments. Leader and key technical contact developing and grooming the NextGen Tech Support workforce for ADP at its prominent downtown Norfolk,VA location. We are looking for a high potential management candidate who can grow as ADP grows in this location. Motivates and Engages teams connecting the right talent with the right opportunities. Additionally, this position…
- Member of the America’s Region Operations Leadership team.
- Recruit, Mentor, and Retain Talent as ADP Operations increases its footprint in Norfolk, VA.
- Generate training and Development Programs which drive Innovative Operations focused on Agility, Efficiency, Security, and Stability of ADP’s Products and Infrastructure.
- Administer and Manage both local and virtual staff of up to 8 to 10 direct reports with a matrixed management responsibility as required for additional local staff.
- Experience with Mainframe Systems. Experience with ADP’s mainframe products and services preferred.
- Demonstrated technical mentoring capabilities. Able to coach and motivate within and across teams.
- Experience with run time automation technologies and processes including one or more of the following — BMC Control-M, CA AutoSys, CA-11, IBM Systems/Tools/Utilities for MVS/zOS, REXX.
- Team Player (Virtual Team Experience a Plus)
- Ability to Work Under Pressure where People’s Paychecks posting timely to their bank accounts can be at risk.
- High Service Orientation.
- Organized — Multi-Tasker
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Read more about this job