Sr. DevOps Engineer
Unlock Your Career Potential: Technology at ADP
. Do you enjoy exploring, identifying and inspiring the future of the workplace and the lives of millions of people? At ADP, the world’s largest B2B cloud company, our Technology team is comprised of brilliant engineers, architects, data scientists, infrastructure experts, and more. We were first in our industry to offer a SaaS solution and continue to push the envelope utilizing the latest operating platforms to deliver the highly automated, intelligent and predictive solutions that are redefining what is possible. Named one of Forbes’ "Most Innovative Companies" and one of Computerworld’s "100 Best Places to Work in IT", we are committed to leading the way in product development and research, empowering you to bring to life the latest innovations that will forever change the way businesses manage their most vital asset, employees.
ADP is hiring a Principal Applications Front End Developer with demonstrated Front End Development Experiecne. Does this sound like you?
- Puzzle solver. Sees obstacles as opportunities. Uses logic and judgment to navigate and unravel challenges.
- Analytical mastermind. Examines systems and spots trends that others wouldn’t find.
- Insightful strategist. Transforms insights into ideas and ideas into plans.
- Trailblazer. Passionate about change and shaping the future.
We believe people make great companies, not the other way around. Our people make all the difference in delivering innovative HR technologies and solutions that help employees all over the world do their jobs better. The result? We’re building the next generation of ADP technologies.
Location: Pasadena, CA
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
In this role, you will be part of the WorkForce NowÒ (WFN)/ Time & Labor Management division that provides a holistic human capital management time solutions for mid-sized companies. As a Principal Developer at ADP, we are looking for someone who’s had real world experience in solving business problems. We’re interested in learning your experience on designing fault-tolerant, scalable and decoupled software solutions using the latest cutting edge technology and platforms. In addition, you will apply your experience and thought leadership in all categories within WFN, which include payroll, HR, benefits and time. With this type of access, we want to differentiate ourselves from our competitors by offering best in class solutions that will help our clients optimize their human capital workforce. In this role, you will make positive contributions to strengthen our product that will allow ADP WorkForce NowÒ to be the leading global HCM solution in the world.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Responsible for building services and coming up with appropriate solutions to business problems
- Research, Design, Develop, and/or modify enterprise-wide systems/applications
- Prototyping solutions and recommending the adoption of new technologies and continually improve our client experience.
- Support Development and Deployment of application software releases to production and Non Production environments
- Self-reliant, hands-on position on the team to lead and drive code quality, maintain application stability in an agile environment.
- Collaborate with architectural peers, product owners, UX/UI, Internal/External stakeholders and globally distributed teams to understand requirements and develop application in compliance to client needs
- Assist in the development of overall project plans and timetables, analysis and identification of intermediate deliverables
- Define engineering best practices and mentor teams to write elegant code using effective automated unit tests & Test Driven Development methodologies
- Develop specifications for new products/services, applications and service offerings
Meet deadlines and manage multiple, dynamic priorities
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
8+ years of disciplined software engineering experience in design, development, and implementation of highly scalable, high-volume software systems and components, client-facing web applications, and major Internet-oriented applications and systems
3+ years of experience managing and maintaining large scale Linux environments
2+ years working with configuration management tools such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible, or Salt Stack
3+ years of experience managing and supporting systems in AWS or other cloud providers
3+ years of experience using version control systems such as Git and Subversion
2+ years of working with developers in an Agile methodology environment
2+ years of experience managing and working with CI tools such as Jenkins, TravisCI, or CircleCI
2+ years of experience managing and working with CD tools such as Jenkins, Harness, or Spinnaker
Strong experience using standard server software such as MySQL, Apache and Nginx
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Related Searches: Engineer Analyst Architect Data Scientist Application Developer Design Implementation Chief Principal Enterprise Specialist Infrastructure Research Development R&D Tech Associate Service Solutions Business Intelligence BI System Analyst Disaster Recovery Change Control IT Operations Information Performance Product Production QA Quality Assurance Release Service Statutory UX UI User Experience Interface Researcher Designer Service Project Software Test Program Programmer I&O
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.