Work Location(s): Shanghai, Shanghai, CN
To lead and manage a team of District Manager to obtain new and additional business utilizing both prospecting and account management sales within China, so as to identify opportunities to achieve sales target.
- Formulates sales strategy for assigned territory of products and services, develop and achieve sales forecast, budget and manpower plans.
- Supervise and train sales force on selling skills, ADP products and solutions, and value proposition selling to achieve sales target, pursue key prospects, negotiate and construct appropriate terms of sales.
- Enhance and position ADP for prime opportunities by selling the company’s capabilities and solutions, gathering information and leveraging all internal strengths to create a winning proposition.
- Sell ADP products and services to existing/new clients with 1 to 10000 employees within Mainland China.
- Propose and implement account strategy to ensure client satisfaction, profitability, and retention through building ongoing business relationships.
- Establish and maintain effective & constructive relationships with internal/external clients, earning trust & respect through demonstrating a consistent commitment to exceed expectations.
- Coach and manage the team members to help them in their personal development.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor degree or above.
- At least 8 years sales experience in service outsourcing industry and highly experienced in sales management.
- Understanding of the payroll process and has basic HR knowledge.
- Can articulate benefits of outsourcing and work to build effective relationships. HR related working experience is a plus.
- Skilled at leveraging resources to facilitate relationship building.
- Proficiency in developing strategic sales plans and continually achieving or exceeding assigned quotas.
- Proficient English language skill.
- Good presentation and negation skills.
- Good MS Office skills.
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Read more about this job