ADP is hiring a Global View Lead Consultant. In this position you will work as the Lead to engaging with our clients in the implementation process. At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
ANALYSIS & CONSULTATION:
- Implement the client’s solution using ADP’s Implementation Methodology and the ADP GlobalView product (based on SAP)
- Perform blueprinting workshops to gather information on the client’s requirements
- Design and document the client’s solution including their business requirements and any program specifications required according to ADP’s documentation guidelines
- Take ownership of issues & gaps between client requirement and ADP GV template and work with other GV streams/areas to resolve them.
INTEGRATION & TESTING:
- Liaise with clients throughout the data cleansing, mapping and conversion phase and provide any assistance required including reconciliation
- Coordinate training delivery with Global Education Services and when required update training manuals, preparing training systems and conducting training sessions
- Provide sample test scripts to enable PS clients to adequately test the solution
- Support clients through the User Acceptance, Parallel Testing and Go-Live phases
- Responsible for achieving estimated days as per fixed price strategy
- Ensure that all deliverables are created on time and accurately as per project schedule, such as Blueprints, specifications, BP reviews, Configuration Audits and configuration documentation
- Ensure timely handover to client services following ADP handover methodology.
- Possess the highest level of HR and payroll knowledge and the necessary competencies to deliver the maximum value to ADP’s clients
- Maintain up to date knowledge of the SAP Products, of SAP related news and any developments to the product and its competitors
- Maintain up to date knowledge of the ADP GlobalView template and ensure that the template is adhered to
- Liaise with the Product Manager to provide feedback on the template and to understand future product direction/ changes
- Provide assistance and liaise with the Product Manager & Project teams to design any nonstandard changes to the ADP GlobalView template.
PROJECT PLANNING/MANAGEMENT ACTIVITIES:
- Minimize ADP’s exposure to risk while focusing on appropriate application of the ADP GlobalView template to maximize value to the client
- Demonstrate proactive participation in Implementation Team forums, contribute and participate in knowledge sharing and team development sessions. Seek to act as a mentor and actively support fellow team members in an effort to develop their respective skills
- Liaise with the ADP Project Manager (Consulting) assigned to the project and Line Manager, providing regular status updates and early warning of any slippage/ problems that may occur
- Escalate project issues to Project Manager including scope variations, task slippages and risks that may arise during the project
- Provide relevant training and knowledge sharing opportunities for members of the Implementation Team, this can include informal on-the-job training to facilitating formal SAP training courses
- Demonstrate and apply knowledge of key implementation strategies such as the SAP ASAP methodology
- Knowledge of support methodologies including usage of an Issue tracking system
- Keep clients blueprints, configuration worksheets, client specific configuration documentation and training material up to date
- Liaise with internal groups including Basis, Client Services, Application Support, Project Management and Product Management to ensure that client’s receive the highest levels of client service.
- Provide pre-sales support including analyzing and providing answer for tender documentation, performing demonstrations and attending any workshops where specialist knowledge of payroll is required
- Perform Quality Assurance reviews on blueprints and configuration of the client’s system.
- This position requires 25% of travel activity.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Requires Bachelor’s Degree
- Must have configuration knowledge /consulting skills for at least one applicable SAP functional area.
- Must have 1-3 years of proven SAP consulting experience.
- 1-3 years proven ability to annually lead HR/Payroll implementations.
Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Must have SAP Payroll configuration knowledge
- Must be familiar with Microsoft suite of products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Must be an excellent communicator (both written and verbal).
- Must be detail oriented and be able to work effectively in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to multi task.
- MS Project.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and time management skills, ability to work against agreed timelines as agreed with lead consultant / time expert
- Teamwork, work collaboratively with others to achieve project goals
- Consulting skills, understand business requirements and mapping to ensure consistency to ADP template, while minimizing risk to both client and ADP
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.