ADP is hiring an ASO Client Relationship Executive. The ASO Client Relationship Executive manages an ADP Resource (ASO) Regional Client Service Department with full accountability for the budget, associate planning and development, compliance and product/service delivery for regional offices. Effectively establishes, maintains, builds and manages client relationships at all levels to ensure ADP Resource is successfully helping clients achieve their business strategies. Responsible for driving results with clients, with the goal of increasing their satisfaction and retention.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Serves as overall account manager of the assigned client base as it relates to the delivery of World Class Service while maintaining profitability, including persuading clients of the value of our services, discussing with clients our pricing and invoicing philosophy in a manner designed to retain the client, maintaining the client survey scores at a level established by the region’s General Manager and VP of Client Service, and providing support as needed to the sales process.
- Functions as a consultant and business partner to client’s senior management.
- Responsible for driving regional client retention numbers up and delivering message to clients and associates regarding the value proposition; creating and executing an account strategy that will help develop a value-based relationship with each client.
- Sets and manages client expectations and activity, including identifying and developing additional service opportunities and coordinating delivery of ADP TotalSource services.
- Work with a distributed service team, consult with clients and evaluate worksite needs in regards to HR services and proactively develops, implements and monitors HR Service Plans which will directly impact the Human Resources effectiveness of client companies.
- Understands and stays up-to-date on the client’s business situation, strategy and HR needs.
- With HRBPs, participates in client HR planning meetings and decision-making. AS necessary, acts as escalation point person for client billing and pricing questions.
- Handles personnel duties for the Client Service Department including the assignment of clients to the appropriate HRG based on geography, complexity, and number of Worksite Employees, determining staffing needs, making selection recommendations, conducting performance appraisals, leading HRBP career-pathing efforts and providing recommendations for salary increases and promotions.
- Prepares, monitors, and maintains client service management information reports, project plans, and budgets. Acts as mentor and coach to Client Relationship Managers.
Human Resources Consulting Activities:
- Provides direction and coaching on establishing legally compliant pre-employment practices to include job descriptions, background checks, etc.
- Provides basic compensation analysis, comparing client pay data against geographic and industry salary survey data.
- Acts as the liaison between clients and regional payroll processing department to ensure payroll transactions are submitted timely and accurately.
- Works with clients to ensure fair and compliant pay practices.
- Works with the ADP TotalSource Benefits Department, consultants and brokers to provide information about benefits, market trends and ensures that the client benefit renewal process is well managed and understood.
- Acts as a point of escalation for unresolved client issues.
- Communicates and interprets HR policies and procedures while providing remedies for any issues that may arise.
- Partners with client to create effective remediation techniques, such as job skill training, development plans, and interventions.
- Maintains knowledge of required client procedures, including Drug Free Workplace and Worker’s Compensation/Injury Reporting.
- Acts as liaison with designated Risk & Safety Managers.
- Maintains high-level of knowledge surrounding legal compliance, government reporting, policies and procedures.
- Provides HR recommendations to help minimize liability in employee terminations. Works with Client Technology and Training Department(s) to ensure client understanding and participation ADP technology solutions and applications.e.
- Acts as a point of escalation for unresolved client issues.
Client Relationship Policy Management:
- Works with other ASO Leaders to develop and refine a field service model, which includes all operating policies, procedures and standards required for the support of ADP’s ASO product in the region.
- Collaborates with other departments on strategic objectives and coordinates efforts between departments to meet those objectives.
- Communicates and modifies the strategies and services of the Human Resource team as business needs change.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Business Administration (or equivalent in education or experience).
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- MBA or advance degree preferred. PHR or SPHR certification highly preferred.
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.