Work Location(s): Mulgrave, Victoria, AU
Management of ADP’s Implementation Project Management team and associated activities to ensure timely and efficient delivery of all aspects of ADP’s implementation services to all new and/or existing clients across multiple market segments.
- Manage and plan operational and implementation activities to maintain appropriate levels of service, productivity and resourcing
- Engage and meet with clients in relation to the escalation and investigation/rectification of issues within timeframes
- Implement and recommend process improvement initiatives to drive performance improvements across the operation
- Ensure alignment to the implementation and project management methodology and standard processes
- Manage all aspects of talent management for the associates in the team including on-boarding, up-skilling, development plans, performance reviews, career development, feedback and succession management.
- Facilitate regular team and one-on-one meetings with associates to develop strong feedback and communication channels, to maintain strong associate engagement
- Review NPS scores and Medalia feedback: respond to all clients, close loop detractors within allocated time period and create action plans to address detractor comments.
- Allocate and manage all client/employee issues logged to the implementation team by internal and external clients
- Monitor implementation activities to ensure all applicable work is sent to offshore teams.
- Provide an escalation point to resolve implementation critical issues.
- Escalate client priority 1 issues to, Sales, Relationship Manager and/or Director Implementation as necessary
- Monitor and quality control data entry to minimise security breaches.
- Conduct allocated implementations/projects as required (allocated during peak periods, for capacity reasons, and/or escalation requirements)
- Coach team members and clients in the correct use of applications, implementation standard processes and procedures.
- Work with Transition Consultants, MS teams, Relationship Managers and Support teams to ensure smooth transition to ‘go-live’ for all new clients
- Work with Implementation Director and Implementation team to identify & transition clients/work that can be re-allocated to our offshore team
- Keep abreast of technology developments as they relate to the implementation team processes.
ADP Leadership Expectations
- Strategy and Planning: Answers the question "Where are we going?"
- Results Accountability: Focuses on ensuring we attain objectives
- Financial Management: Applies understanding of ADP financial levers to achieve business results
- Impactful Communication: Flexes Communication methods to engage with people
- Building Talent: Deliberately builds capability for short and long term
- Relationship Building: Develops internal and external relationships required for success
- Client Focus: Explicitly factors client perspective into decision making
- Outside — In Perspective: Understands and acts upon trends in the external market
- Bias for Growth: Takes bold action to strengthen business results
- 5+ years’ Project Management experience
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in Portfolio management or management of Implementation teams
- Demonstrated experience in building talent within teams
- Significant experience in change management (process and culture)
- Knowledge and understanding of the client contracts and Service Level Agreements
- Demonstrable experience acting as the escalation point both internally and externally, utilising effective problem solving skills
- Experience in creating /implementing processes, policies and methodologies
- Sound experience with monthly reporting, analysis and team activity planning
- Solid experience in workload allocation and development of schedules
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, Project and Outlook
- Process improvement and change management techniques
- Experience with various coaching models, as leadership & communication/feedback mechanisms
Qualifications / Certifications
Minimum Cert IV / Diploma within Business / Administration Proven relevant experience may be considered in lieu of formal qualifications.
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Read more about this job