Work Location(s): Shanghai, Shanghai, CN
- Work closely with client for accurate and timely payroll, social benefit and individual income tax related calculation
- Coordinate closely with internal teams to ensure Client services and cases are monitored and delivered in and accurate, timely and professional manner.
- Maintain client relationship to improve client’s satisfaction
- Provide suggestions, counselling, and updates to Clients in areas of Labour Laws, local regulations, IIT policy, HR processes etc.
- Maintain client services procedure manuals and business process documents
- Participates in testing and validation of services and system upgrading
Qualifications & Experience
- College degree or above in HR Management, Business Administration or related
- Good service attitude, service industry is welcome.
- Good in data processing and detailed oriented
- Strong experience in HR experience, payroll knowledge is plus.
- Excellent command of written English, CET4 or above
- Good team spirit, communication and interpersonal skill
- Good computer skills particularly in Excel, Word and PPT
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Read more about this job