Work Location(s): Mulgrave, Victoria, AU
Position Purpose :
Expand the product reach and profit revenues for ADP’s Small Business Products and Services within the SME market, while achieving individual sales targets and KPIs as set by the Sales Manager.
- To develop and maintain a solid understanding of ADP’s product and service offerings through attendance at classroom and individual based training sessions.
- Identifying prospective clients / sales opportunities within your designated market segment (i.e. 1-150 employees) and nominated territory.
- Identify and harness additional sales opportunities, while promoting ADP’s products and service offerings, through attendance at industry networking functions.
- To be a self-starter/motivator who will consistently achieve and exceed sales results and KPI’s as set by ADP.
- Effective management of the cold callingteleprospecting lifecycle.
- To be resilient and tenacious in the face of sales opportunities.
- Recording and management of all client contact and sales related intellectual property within the specified Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool.
- Monitor and report on competitor activity and capability.
ADP Leadership Expectations:
- Strategy and Planning: Answers the question "Where are we going?"
- Results Accountability: Focuses on ensuring we attain objectives
- Financial Management: Applies understanding of ADP financial levers to achieve business results.
- Impactful Communication: Flexes Communication methods to engage with people
- Building Talent: Deliberately builds capability for short and long term
- Relationship Building: Develops internal and external relationships required for success.
- Client Focus: Explicitly factors client perspective into decision making
- Outside — In Perspective: Understands and acts upon trends in the external market
- Bias for Growth: Takes bold action to strengthen business results.
- Minimum of 2-3 years Sales experience in business to business selling.
- Previous experience in a solution sales environment.
- Proven track record of identifying, hunting and closing new business.
- Demonstrated experience in explaining complex systems to non-technical clients.
- Previous experience in the development of proposals and quotes
- Experience networking at industry events
- Previous experience completing sales forecasting.
- Experience in a role requiring the creating and delivery of sales proposals and presentations.
- Sales scoping and qualification experience.
- Knowledge of sales channels and how to leverage those to build pipeline
Qualifications / Certifications:
- Tertiary Qualification or Equivalent experience within Business / Management / Marketing discipline Professional Presentation skills training
- Sales Delivery
- Forecasting & Reporting
- Stakeholder Management
- Solution Focussed
- SBS Product Knowledge
- Results Accountability
- Service Delivery.
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Read more about this job