ADP is hiring an HCM Business Consultant.
Thanks for clicking! Let us tell you a little more…
- Are you all about the follow up and follow through that helps you and your clients work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unlock a world of opportunity?
- Is your desire to learn and grow insatiable? Are you motivated by always progressing and achieving more? Does nothing stop you from persevering until you get things right?
- Most importantly, do you love people and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment? (Oh yes, we used the "L" word and it’s that serious.)
Yes? We had a feeling this could be a perfect match. Don’t just take our word for it… read on and see for yourself!
First, let’s tell you more about ADP. We believe great companies are built by great people — and for them. Every day we strive to design a better way to work helping employees at organizations around the world to stay productive and achieve their potential. We’re always designing for people, starting right here with our one-of-a-kind culture, and with people like you.
As an HCM Business Consultant, you’ll be a trusted advisor to our clients, using your ADP service expertise and consulting skills to solve their most critical business challenges — HR Compliance, HR Technology, and a solution that helps them focus on their core business. You will increase sales performance by working directly with sales professionals to identify, develop, and present business solutions with the latest messaging techniques to buyers.
Is this you?
- Passionate Advocate. Strengthens relationships and builds advocacy while delivering measureable results.
- Agile Solution Seeker. You’re a problem solver who always can find the right answer even in times of fast-paced change.
- Insatiable Appetite to Learn. You’re always learning, growing, questioning and challenging "what’s been done before."
WHAT YOU’LL DO: Responsibilities
- Increase sales performance by partnering with sales professional (or teams) to present Human Capital Management strategies and business solutions to clients.
- Consult clients with people, process, workflow, and operating procedures.
- Understand client business requirements and configure the solution to demonstrate ADP’s ability to solve client issues.
- Creatively and quickly respond to challenging questions with sound business acumen.
- Support RFP response process and scripted demonstrations within domain area of expertise.
- Develop technical competence and functional product/service expertise.
EXPERIENCE YOU’LL NEED: Required Qualifications
- Minimum of 2-4 years of related professional experience.
- For regionally based roles you will need the ability at times to travel to local clients in support of client engagement efforts and for virtual based roles there is little to no travel.
BONUS POINTS FOR THESE: Preferred Qualifications
- Experience working with technology products and processes.
- Knowledge of Human Resources practices, compliance, and technology.
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training.
- Knowledge of Business Process Outsourcing is desired.
- Strategic use of competitive knowledge and intelligence
- Ability to work and perform under pressure.
- Collaborative, team player with strong self-starter attitude.
- Strong presentation skills including the ability to take complex subjects and distill into a simplistic message.
- A leading Industry HR Certification a strong plus: PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, OR CPP.
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Make your mark. We want you to challenge things and are open to fresh ideas.
- Stay ahead of the curve. An agile, fast-paced environment means plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits that start on Day 1, because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Balance work and personal time like a boss. Resources and flexibility to more easily integrate your work and your life.
- Get paid to pay it forward. Company paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
If you’ve made it down this far, we have to ask: What are you waiting for? Apply now!
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.