Lieu de travail:: Tunis, Tunis, TN
As a Functional Analyst, you will be responsible for producing monthly payrolls in compliance with the social legislation of one or more accounts, or a perimeter of a large account. You will need to ensure the quality of our services and control in the respect of the Customer / ADP processes defined contractually.
Your main missions will be:
The management of a client portfolio. You are entrusted with the proper functioning of their settings.
- Customers in day-to-day management (corrective and evolutionary maintenance) on expert tools
- Setting up new customers from the analysis file provided by the France front office
- Updating the IS according to the needs of the client and adapt it according to legislative changes
- Support of the Front Office in the use of the tools at its disposal
- Automation of payroll production from the implementation and maintenance of control tools. These tasks are performed according to the processes.
- The ultimate goal is the smooth running of the pay of the various customers thanks to the reliability of the inputs & Outputs of which he is the guarantor.
- Meeting the deadlines agreed between the leaders and the TUN project team
- Respect for processes
- Implementation, commitments and deliverables
- Conformity of developments and results
- Customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of working time legislation and French legislation would be desirable.
- Excellent knowledge in Algorithms,
- Have a logical mind of Analysis and Programming
- Good knowledge in project management,
- Versatility considering the multitude of offers / tools / processes,
- Have a sense of commitment,
- Have the sense of managing priorities and risks,
- Capacity of analysis and synthesis,
Relationship and personal skills required:
- Spirit of analysis and strength of proposition
- Ability to adapt to change
- Relational ease
- Customer satisfaction orientation
- Ability to manage your time and priorities
- Perfect command of the French language both written and oral
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Lire la suite