Lieu de travail:: Tunis, Tunis, TN
- Manage the staff of the team in accordance with the procedures established by the Directorate of Resources
- Manage development projects in compliance with the budgetary framework,
- Respect the Quality Assurance process,
- work in coherence and synergy with the various customer service teams
- You work under the responsibility of an activity director.
- Coach and animate the team working in Agile mode (SCRUM, Rally),
- Enforce development standards: Visual Design Language (VDL), Global Security Organization (GSO) established security rules, source management, testing and quality, documentation.
- Participate in the development of functional and technical specifications related to the various Stakeholders, the Product Management department and operations by favoring DevOps.
- Manage projects: costing, planning, monitoring,
- Report the activity (load done, still to be done) and mention the difficulties by the clear and precise warning.
- Training BAC + 5 minimum in computer science type engineering school or equivalent.
- Algorithms and standards of development
- Knowledge of the CICS environment
- Knowledge of JCL under MVS
- Mastery of different interfaces (5DICv, Quids, etats ..)
- Concepts of Agile Scrum methodology
Personal skills :
- Basic knowledge of Java / J2EE
- Basic knowledge of Eclipse IDE
- Relationship and personal skills required
- Spirit of analysis and strength of proposition
- Ability to adapt to change
- Relational ease
- Customer satisfaction orientation
- Ability to manage your time and priorities
- Perfect command of the French language both written and oral
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Lire la suite