Lieu de travail:: Nanterre, Île-de-France, FR
As part of the Carrefour customer migration on the ADP Link offer, the National Account BU is looking for a Cross Delivery Manager to support Carrefour customer technical teams and payroll:
- Relay of the ADP strategy and actor of change
- Deploys strategies, projects, processes defined or validated by the general management for the Carrefour customer.
- Ensures the close link between the various ADP services (GETS, R & D, …)
- Management of activity and men
- Animates the team, manages human resources, sets priorities, objectives, measures and makes decisions and takes the necessary corrective actions to guarantee the quality of services.
- Analyzes skills needs for the short and long term and declines and implements an HR action plan in support of the HRD / HR.
- In liaison with the HRD / HRM and in agreement with its director, according to its scope of responsibility, makes the decisions of recruitment, promotion, salary increase, evolution, training or mobility
- Participate in the customer relationship
- Pilot the customer relationship of his business, meet the customer.
- Analyzes the business challenges of its client, competition and market trends to offer high value-added solutions that affect the development of its business.
- Coordinates actions needed to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Promotes and sells the ADP services entrusted to it, optimizes their distribution to customers.
- Manage the financial aspects of the activity
- Pilot the financial objectives of its activity and ensure the reporting of its activity.
- 4/5 years experience in a similar position in a large client environment.
- The knowledge of ADP Link is a plus.
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Lire la suite