Manager of Client Services
Job Title: Manager of Client Services
Department: Client Services Operations
Reports To: VP of Client Services Operations
Position Summary :
This position reports to the Vice President of Client Services and is responsible for all client service activities, client satisfaction, as well as client profitability, and employee retention/talent management. This position manages a service team of Supervisors direct reports who are responsible for employee retention/talent management, workload allocations, client satisfaction, and client profitability within each unit team. The Manager works cross-functionally with Sales, Treasury, Finance, Development and Organizational Development to meet the service centers and the company’s stated goals. The Manager of Client Services is also responsible for understanding the status of their department’s clients and payrolls, and act as escalation point with the client when the need requires. The Manager of Client Services leads resource allocation taking into consideration forecasting, target goals, and team member’s strengths and career desires.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities :
- Responsibility for interacting with the clients, client’s complete satisfaction with Celergo Streamline and meeting or exceeding client contractual Service Level Agreements, including:
- Ensuring effective management of escalations, ensuring root cause analysis and develop action plans for resolving recurring issues.
- Meeting with clients to ensure the soundness of Celergo Streamline’s overall relationship with the account. Train, coach and assist Supervisors in the take-over and execution of key client-facing duties.
- Overall responsibility for the accuracy and timeliness of all payrolls for the service center
- Overall responsibility for meeting or exceeding the company’s stated goals in numerous measured categories, including:
- Payroll accuracy & timeliness
- Meeting payroll deadlines 100% of the time
- Service quality as reported by clients
- Employee retention
- Manage and lead a team of Client Services Supervisors
- Drive team performance through metrics and goals
- Coach, career-develop and performance manage each Supervisor, ensuring they understand their role in meeting the service center and the company’s objectives
- Ensure timely and meaningful performance reviews of all employees within the service center
- Allocate existing and new clients/payrolls among existing teams
- Charter new teams in concert with the growth of the business, as appropriate
- Continue to lead a metric-driven performance culture
- Review the metrics for client services
- Report the metrics consistently and keep them regularly on track
- Maintain a balanced scorecard for CAMs, supervisors, teams and the entire service center
- Assist in the maintenance of Management Dashboards that roll up all relevant metrics on a regular basis
- Create and execute employee recognition and reward programs based on performance to metrics and stated goals
- Support the roll-out of CGC:
- Start all new clients on CGC
- Migrate existing clients to CGC
- Passion – For managing and developing people and teams
- Education — Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university
- Experience –Minimum of 4 years of related managerial and leadership experience in a service environment, preferably in Celergo Streamline
- Other Skills and Abilities
- English and other language skills are a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain priorities in a constantly changing environment
- Strong organization skills
- Expertise using MS Office applications
- Ability to travel
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.