Ubicación del puesto de trabajo: Barcelona, Cataluña, ES
Job Description :
I. Role objective:
To understand user requirements and design, develop, integrate and deploy solutions. To work closely within a scrum team to provide efficient and high-quality deliverables. To liaise with other technical and business teams to ensure right integration and implementation within the broader systems and processes landscape.
- Contribute analyzing requirements with System Analyst/Product Owner and Technical Leads
- Contribute in estimations and tasks breakdown for product features/stories
- Follow best practices and methodology
- Follow-up in assigned projects with Scrum Master and 3rd parties.
- Implement and test development tasks as planned, ensure full unit testing coverage and automations
- Respect of time-to-market and agreed release plans
- Quality of deliverables produced
- Levels of support to the whole team in information architecture
- Quality and consistency of IT Roadmap aligned to the business goals
- Contribution to business standards: Sales, Revenue, NOI…
- Three to five years of experience in similar position. Proven experience in enterprise level complex web projects.
- Used to apply and understand conceptual software modelling, design and documentation languages and tools.
- Quality commitment with testable software, continuous integration, …
- Proven experience in SCRUM methodology within Agile teams is a plus.
- Microsoft .NET stack: C#, ASP.NET MVC, WWF, WebAPI, Unity, NUnit (versions 2 & 3), NHibernate.
- Service bus & Queue Messaging (rabbitmq & nservicebus is a plus)
- Advanced SQL knowledge, preferable with Oracle® databases.
- Front-end tooling and frameworks Algular 2, npm (nodejs), webpack
- Front end testing karma, jasmine
- Conceptual understanding of DDD,TDD, Distributed systems, microservices ,Patterns,DI (IoC), SOLID principles, best practices…
- Analytical minded, used to provide high quality solutions. Attention to detail.
- Able to quickly respond to shifting priorities.
- Good communications skill in users facing context. Good relationship management. Positive attitude, Team player.
- International culture and ability to work in a multinational environment.
- Efficient in at least English language. Additional languages are pluses.
- Spring-boot, maven
- Hibernate, JPA, JMQ
- University degree or equivalent in education or experience.
IV. Key Interfaces:
(Other departments or parts of the organization to which this position will have contact)
- Product Development Managers
- Scrum Masters
- System Analysts
- Technical Leads
- Quality & Assurance
V. Reporting Relationships:
Organization: ADP GPT
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.