Ubicación del puesto de trabajo: Barcelona, Cataluña, ES
Title : Integration Project Manager
The Integration Project Manager is accountable for the implementations of ADP’s Data integration solutions by coordinating client and consultant resources and being the central point of contact in the global phases of the project.
- To reach yearly objectives with regards to implementation project starts and revenue
- To assess throughout the implementation if the our solutions continue to fit Clients needs and drive change
- To maintain accurate project, program and client statuses at all times
- To create specific reports when required
- To improve the tools, processes and methodology used by the team to improve the service quality
- To embrace new product enhancements or products and define the implementation strategy
- To champion and be accountable for an assigned part of the implementation process.
- To stand as ADP’s main point of accountability facing Client Headquarters during the implementation of CSL’s Data integration solutions
- To provide consultancy to clients regarding their HR system setup, development requirements and data gathering and alignment strategies
- To manage internal resources working during implementation and be accountable through the duration of the implementation
- To account for the plan and project milestones and approve the definition and execution of remediation action plans
- To draw the strategy for clients from the get-go in the global phase basing on best practices and ADP expertise
- To monitor and manage overall Client relationship and satisfaction at headquarters level during the implementation phase
- To ensure a proper transition from Implementation to Client Service with assigned CAM
- To provide reliable Starts declaration and forecasts: Accountable to plan and meet Starts volume,
- To act sporadically as a Sales support agent to advise on the fit of CSL Data integration solutions to client needs at the selling process stage
- To submit recommendations on how to improve the relationship with the client, related to implementation phase.
- Three years desired experience in implementing or serving Payroll/HR related projects,
- Proven experience in Project management, project coordination:
- Ability to plan and Accountability to deliver,
- Capacity to face tense client-facing situation,
- Be proactive with a problem-solving spirit
- Perfect communication skills in Client facing context and multinational context: leverage diplomatic perception and communication in a very diverse multinational environment,
- Ability and enthusiasm in animating virtual meetings involving international parties,
- International culture and ability to work in a multinational environment,
- Efficient in at least English: Additional languages are pluses,
- Payroll (and HR) related training are advantage,
- Project management-type degree or education is a plus.
- Connectivity Manager / Team Lead (day-to-day)
- Connectivity Director (escalations)
- Service Delivery Managers (client handover)
- Sales (sales consultancy)
- Client Headquarters and local Client in-country (day-to-day)
- Other ADP businesses counterparts.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Number of projects going live
- Financial starts delivery
- End-to-end duration of the implementations (start speed, from signature to go live)
- Accuracy in project, program and client data
- Client satisfaction surveys on implementation when applicable.
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.