We are currently looking for a talented French speaker to join our French team in Prague. This is a great opportunity if you enjoy working with numbers, work in team and resolving issues. You will get the chance to manage your own work load by following procedures agreed with the clients. The French team is made of very passionate and enthusiastic people who will value your ideas and reward you with development and career opportunities.
As a Payroll Specialist you will be responsible for timely and accurate processing of payrolls for ADP’s French clients. You don’t know anything about payroll? This is not an issue as we will teach everything you need to know!
* Reviewing and processing client’s payrolls records (current employees, new hires, terminations, leaves of absence, wage changes, transfers etc.)
* Ensuring that all payroll, accounting and auxiliary system requirements are met (e.g., tax filings, banking requirements, wage garnishments, benefits, stock and pension record keeping)
* Following established service level agreements and deadlines for payroll processing
* Responsibility for running appropriate reports, analyzing data and determining necessary corrective actions
* Effectively applying client payroll policies and procedures
* Maintaining payroll system and documentation up-to-date and accurate
* Serve as point of contact for your client’s payroll, accounting and human resources department.
- 0 to 2 years work experience in Payroll.
- Fluency in English and French.
- Proficient with word and excel.
- Client service skills both written an oral.
- Ability to analyze problems through effective customer interaction and communication.
- Ability to work under time constraints to ensure deadlines are met.
- Proven capability in effectively managing and meeting client expectations.
- Strong self-initiative and highly motivated individual.
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.