Místo výkonu práce: Prague, Hlavni Mesto Praha, CZ
Key player in the accounting organization of the entity ADP Ceska republika and in the MNC accounting and finance organization.
- Become a key stakeholder in MNC accounting finance team
- Ensure accurate and timely accounting and reporting processes for the entity ADP Ceska republika
- Ensure accuracy and respect of timing to deliver monthly financial reporting, tax and statutory reporting
- Maintain and develop internal controls
- Processing GL / AP / FA / AR accounting
- Preparing VAT and other taxes reporting
- Ensuring entire accounting accuracy and framework
- Supporting and communication with: external auditors, tax advisors, financial authorities, stakeholders,…
- Internal Controls
- Reports to the Finance Director based in Prague
- Accounting & Finance background: education and /or professional
- 3 to 5 year experience in an accounting department.
- Microsoft Office (excel skills)
- Oracle Account Systems is a plus
- Fluent English and Czech (written and oral) and communication skills are essential
- Willing to work in an international environment
- Analytical mind
- Competitive salary and an annual bonus
- Friendly international environment
- 5 weeks of vacation per a year
- Pension plan
- Leisure time benefits (variety company discounts, e.g. MultiSport Benefit Card)
- Meal tickets, Free beverages
- Engagement activities
- At ADP, you will have the potential to continually progress, within one global organization
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Více informací o této pozici